Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sharing Candy

A Word to the Wise. Don't let your almost two year old daughter sit alone with her one month old baby brother when she is eating candy. Because he might end up having his first taste of hazelnut chocolate and peppermint candy cane. I found Angeli and Benjamin cuddling together with red candy cane smears and melted Ferro Rocher chocolate all over their faces. Although I am sure it couldn't have been good for him at all I think he liked it. He kept licking his lips as best he could to get more and when I asked him if he enjoyed his candy sampling he gave me a huge grin. Oh, the many hazards and joys of having big sisters and brothers.

1 comments:

Becca said...

Oh it feels so good to be back in the blogging world. I've missed reading your blog these past few weeks!! I can just picture sweet Angie sharing with Benjie!!! Too cute!! I understand the good things and hardships of having older sibling help love and take care of younger ones....just don't let her take him out of the crib if you can help it and you should be fine! ;) I love talking to you Emily!! Thanks for calling? Have you talked to anyone else about your idea? Let me know!?! You guys have the cutest family! We love you guys tons!!