Our little girly is TWO! This has been a huge year for her. In this past year she has learned to talk, walk, eat crunchy foods, how to stick up to her big brother, became a big sister, fallen in love with babies, princesses, doggies, cooking and basically grown from a baby into a big girl. She is a sweet, fun, slightly shy, lovable, beautiful, bright eyed, feisty and smart angel of a girl. We adore her. Today she let me take a mini photo shoot of her. Such a cutie! Forgive me for posting so many similar pictures but I couldn't decide which ones to cut out, they were all just too cute.





Milk. It does a body good! ;)

3 comments:
Wow! All I can say is that you guys sure have been busy!! Two birthdays, a new baby, traveling, the holidays, etc. Now you need to sit back and put your feet up!! ;-)
THe wedding looked like fun. I am happy you had so much time with your family and got to see so many siblings. That really is incredible.
Happy Birthday to Angeli and Bridger!!!! You guys are so cute and getting so big!!!!
These pictures are so cute of both kids. I can't believe how much Benjamin has grown in a couple of weeks and how big Angeli has gotten in just one year. Time flies....You have such cute kids!!!!
Um, Benj is bigger than Angi. Almost! What a cute girl!
What a sweetheart! She is absolutely adorable. That's great that she's enjoying her little brother so much too. In answer to your question, my little guys go to speech therapy preschool twice a week for two hours each time. I feel really fortunate because it's a program offered through our school district and is totally free (for me, at least). There are 3 speech therapists for 8 kids, and all the activities and stories focus around learning certain sounds. I feel really blessed that they can go there, and I think it's made a huge difference. I know in our school district, at age 3, there are different services available than at earlier ages. It might be worth making a phone call to your local school, if you're wanting anything more than one time a week (but, then again, it can get crazy having too many thing scheduled...especially with a baby). Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment