So, I am in limbo between being on cloud nine about my life and being completely overwhelmed!!! :) When I start to panic and stress I often find myself dreaming of ways I could make it less crazy. Here are my top day dreams:
TIME!!! 
And not just any time. I need time with my hubby home and time where I can focus on something besides the care of my kids. I really can't get
my things done when my kids are awake. I have to run my business, clean my bathroom, do my calling, be crafty and if I ever want to fit in more of my clothes I have got to find a way to lose 15 pounds! And starving is not my
fav option - you know, I want to be running. :)
A Fence
If I could let my kids go play in the back yard that would be wonderful. I could get some space and they could get some fresh air and burn some energy. There would be so much more peace in our home. I hate cabin fever!!! We are trapped in our house literally. As of now when they are outside I cant keep track of all of them and our house is too close to the street for me to let them play out there. I really really really need a fence.
Triple Stroller

The weather here has been so dang beautiful and I can't take advantage of it and that tortures me. But if I could go on walks, ahhhh! I love walks. When you are poor and live far away from parks and stores and you need to get out fast walks are the way to go. But I cant handle the kids on a walk with how our stroller situation is now. And our neighborhood doesn't have sidewalks...too scary with three kids three and under and only one parent! I want this stroller! Its a
Sit'n Stand for three. Awesome huh?!?!?!
Cement

Yes cement or maybe what I am wanting is concrete, whatever. Either way I want a patio area in my back yard so there is an area besides our really bug infested prickly grass for my kids to play on.... provided that we can someday get a fence.
I know I should be counting my blessings and not wanting so much. We really have more then we deserve. :O) Its hard for me with Stew gone a lot...I get needy. Ugh! Well I better get back to potty training. :) Which by the way is going fantastically today! So great.
2 comments:
Until you get all those things.... could you go on walks with Benji in a front pack or sling and the big kids in your jogger? Just an idea. I'm fixing to set up a new Marina walking time for myself, probably about 3 PM most every day, since I have far more than 15 lbs to lose. If you want, we can probably figure some arrangement out. I'm actually planning on walking with Kennedy in our Kelty backpack, since she hates the stroller so much, which leaves either a seat in my double stroller or a pair or hands for chasing, if I get brave and let Patrick run with me. Think about it....
I do hope you get that triple stroller sometime. I agree with amyjane about the carrier thing. Maybe that could work for a few months. Give yourself time with the 15 pounds. You look fantastic right now.
Post a Comment