My littlest big brother David was married this weekend in the Los Angeles Temple. It was a beautiful sealing and reception. It was so wonderful to meet and welcome Carolyn into our family and celebrate their union. I couldn't be happier for my sweet big brother. They radiated their happiness and love for each other the whole day. His wedding also served as my families reunion this year. Eleven of my twelve siblings were able to be there. One of my favorite things ever is being with my family. I was so depressed when we had to leave. When I am with my siblings I truly feel I can imagine the sweetness of heaven. Being with so many of those I love is pure joy for me. I often think that being the last one of my siblings to come to earth must have been a great trial for me to bare.;) It was simply heavenly to be with them again this past week. :O) Congratulations DAvId and CArOlyN Smith!!!



My wonderful sister and best friend Bethany and her great husband. We already miss you guys!



1 comments:
So many beautiful pictures of you and all your family members. Looks like a wonderful time. I always hate saying goodbye to family. It's so hard to live far away.
Post a Comment