I love planning parties! Bridger's favorite thing lately is Peter Pan we gave it to him for Christmas and we have watched it at least once a day since. When I asked him if he'd like a Peter Pan party for his birthday he was ecstatic!!! I am thrilled I get such a fun theme to work with! I am doing a joint birthday party for Angie and Bridge....Boys will be pirates and lost boys and the girls will be mermaids and fairies, and they all can join in the Indian fun. Basically we are bringing Neverland to our house for the event. I have so many fun ideas: a pirate ship, mermaid lagoon, an Indian tea pea, a jungle snack, a crocodile obstacle course, a shadow hunt, a lost boys hangout! I hope I can go over board with it!!! It will be so much fun for me to do!!! The only problem is that I sort of wonder if I have time, not to mention money, to make my entire dream a reality... oh, yeah reality. Dang reality! But we'll see what I can pull off. ;) After all Peter Pan is all about the make believe spirit of childhood! I'll be darned if I don't get a little carried away with it too!
2020 goals
6 years ago
2 comments:
How fun! What a great idea!!! You are so creative!
That all sounds like so much fun! I bet the kids are going to love it!! Planning parties for the kiddos is one of my favorite hobbies. I can't wait to see all the fun pictures. You are so creative!
Post a Comment