My kids like coco puffs. They like them better as a snack then as a breakfast with milk and the whole bit. So lately they have been snacking on them as they cruise all over the house and thus dropping them all over the house too.
A day ago Bridger would not go down for his nap. He has been doing that most every day lately. So sad! When I went into his room for the millionth time to see what his deal was he was standing there naked pointing to his poop on the floor saying how yucky it was. I cleaned it up and it was gross. It was rabbit-ish poop, ummm.... think coco puffs. I thought I got it all.
So this morning I got out of the shower and heard Bridger screaming "Yucky! Yucky! Mommy!" I hurried to his room and there he was with brown stuff all over his mouth and cheeks. It only took one breath to realize he had accidentally eaten some poop. He was spiting and screaming "yucky" over and over again....he was totally traumatized. I think he must have thought it was a coco puff because he never puts non-food items in his mouth on purpose. I quickly took him to the bathroom to wash out his mouth and wash off his face and hands but I could not take the smell. I kept on gagging. I called for Stew and informed him what happened and that he had to take over or I was going to lose it. It was traumatizing for all of us. :) I have been sick to my stomach all day long because of it. Bridger has been pointing to every brown thing that happens to be on the floor and informs me that it is very "yucky" and promptly brings me toilet paper to pick it up with.
My poor guy. He thought he was going to get a coco puff....but he didn't.
2020 goals
6 years ago
6 comments:
that's nasty. Miss you! Glad we have a blog to "catch up". Have a great day!
What a story. That will be a family favorite for generations I assure you. You may not think its hilarious now, but tomorrow you will. I'm laughing so hard!
Oh gross!!! I'm so sorry that happened, especially when you're prego! I'm seriously cracking up though!! I wouldn't be suprised if he doesn't eat brown things for a good long while now! Love you!!
I agree...that is gross! I am sorry you had to deal with that (diapers are bad enough!!!) You may even have a vegetarian on your hands with him not wanting to eat anything brown for a long time!
;-) Who knows, maybe it will help when it comes time to potty train or something! ;-)
So I totally know the trauma associated with this incident, but Lucy was a lot younger than Bridger. Just a hazard with cloth diapering - gotta stand guard until the diapers make it into the diaper pail!
love,
deana
ohhh sad!!! poor little guy had no idea what was coming. i hope he eats coco puffs again someday :)
Post a Comment