Saturday, September 6, 2008

Reno's Great Balloon Races


Today we went to Reno's Great balloon race. We got the kids up super early and headed down town to watch the balloons take off on their rather slow paced race. We met up with some friends from our ward and had a great time eating, watching balloons and hanging out amongst the 100's of other people there. Angeli was more into her balloon she got to hold then any of the hot air balloons. Bridger got to touch a balloon getting blown up right next to us and watched in amazement as they blew it up with hot air. The Kid's favorite was the Nemo balloon blown up at the very last. They love "Nemo Fishy!". Here are some pics we took.

Oh, as a side note never park on Virginia just south of McCarran. We saw two cars totally plow into the parked cars there and then take off. I guess because there is a bar right there? But honestly who is drunk before 9 in the morning!?!? Crazy people!






3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Looks like tons of fun. I love your kiddos' sweatshirts...so cute. Hope you're feeling good this week.

Kirsten said...

What a fun adventure!! My kids would have LOVED to be there with you guys! I bet the sky looked awesome. What a cute family picture of you guys too!

Becca said...

I have to say diddo to Kirsten's comments!! I love the family picture and totally wish we could have been there with you!! Bridger and Angeli are precious. You guys are amazing parents, I'm amazed, your pregnant and everything and you still get up early to see a big hot air balloon race... You're a trooper! We love you!!