
Aren't they so cute?!?! I was trying to make a cute new picture collage for the top of my blog since the current picture is anything but current, but alas, I lost the will to do so after a few minutes of trying. But, I still wanted to share the cuteness that is my family. These are very real pictures... Sometimes I think the real to life ones are the very best ones. :) These pics capture the daily routine of welcoming dad home from school followed by everyone loafing around in the kitchen waiting for me to make food appear before them. Oh, my life its pretty good with these three! ;)


4 comments:
Beautiful pictures. I love the real ones too.
You guys are adorable!! Oh I want to just reach out and grab Bridger and Angeli!! You guys are amazing! We love you tons!!
They are so sweet!! I can't believe how much bigger they look each time I see them. You are doing such a great job with them! How did preschool go? Have you done all the bug stuff yet? I can't wait to see pictures!! ;-)
Emily, I just tagged you on my blog...sorry it's kindof a mean one.... I love you!! ;)
Post a Comment