Thursday, September 11, 2008

BOYS

I love boys and I really liked what this article had to say about them. Some study hit the media today saying that 1 in 5 boys in America have some level of behavioral problems. I know what it is like to wonder what on earth is wrong with my littlest man :) but I really had to agree with what this News Week article had to say about it. We should be careful to let our little guys be just that - active, hyper, rambunctious, playful, testosterone fueled, creative, sweet, and wonderful little boys! I would absolutely hate living in a world without them! :O)



2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

What a cute boy you have! Thanks for the link to the article. It's funny that you should mention it because I have recently been reading a TON about boys and their development. Boys' well-being is definitely on my mind as well.

Becca said...

It won't be long before there will be 3 boys in those pictures!!! Fun!! Thank goodness for little boys!!! I totally agree with you!