Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SnApShOt Of mY LiFe

Its been awhile since I was tagged but I was yesterday. This one is all about seeing what people's lives are like in a snapshot of real life. Your tagged and then you have to take pictures of the following things as they are right then and post it. Here is a snapshot of my life. Its not very exciting, sorry! I wish I had something more interesting to show you, like maybe a magenta self-cleaning toilet or something.


1.) sElF PoRtrAIt: Aren't I a pregnant beauty?!?! :)



2.) HuBbY: He's at school studying his little - I mean huge - brain out! Way to go Honey Love. :)



3.) FaVoRiTe sHOeS: My sexy high heels (only ones I own. I bought them my sophomore year of high school - yeah, that's sad.), my sandals, and my slippers. All modeled by the Bridge Man himself.



4. ) fAvOrItE rOoM: My bedroom (I am glad I made the bed this morning). It sure isn't that pretty but it is always light and airy in there, its my sanctuary.... and my son's bed jumping arena.



5.) TOiLeT: Here is the master bedroom toilet. Is that not the most beautiful toilet you have ever seen!?!?!


6.) KItChEn SInK: There she be. There are some dishes in there but you cant see them. Ha Ha!



7.) lAUnDry RoOM: There it is. Surely this is the most glamorous beautiful space in my house! Interesting side note, our microwave is in our laundry room. I refuse to give up my precious little counter space in the kitchen.



8.) fRIdGe: This really is a gross space. The kids get in there and try to get their own food. Therefore there are all sorts of spilled crusties. Yum!



9.) KIdDos: They are playing on the slide. I really do dress my kids everyday. But it seems they'd rather be naked because I think 1/3 of their pictures they are at least half naked!



10.) DrEaM VaCAtiON: I don't just have vague dreams...I am a major planner and thus I have thoroughly planned out my dream vacations which I am turning into one vacation for this post's requirements and decided I can do that because HECK, it's my blog and my freaking dream! :)


My dream vacations involve FAMILY. It has to do with my dreaming about who I would love to enjoy my dream places with. For my In-laws side of my huge huge family we would go to a private island paradise. We'd have boats and everything at our disposal. Each little nuclear family would have their own little house so comfy and stress free don't you think!?!? Look at the picture. We'd have a fabulous time boating, snorkeling, swimming, BBQing, hiking, taking a million pictures, and letting our kids run wild and carefree on their own little island. Total water and sun fun! Fabulous!

Then for my Smith family we'd all head to Europe!!! We'd rent a gigantic villa that would some how fit us all comfortably. It'd have a center courtyard with a pool so the kids could run around and swim and have cousin fun all day long. It'd be wonderful! My mother would love the antique stores and gardens. My father, Bob, and I (plus probably everyone else too) would love the history. Shayla would go crazy for the fashion...oh, it'd be great fun. We'd all eat fresh fine food and feel sophisticated and elegant while we devoured it.
Oh, how wonderful would all of that be! If I was a billionaire I would do it all in a heart beat! So lovely! You can all pray I suddenly become a billionaire for that very reason. :)

6 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

K- you may be the cutest little pregnant lady ever! I hope you guys can use the dresser. And really, I will totally help you fix it to match whatever you want to go on in your nursery. Also, I have a really cute bedding set (sports of course) that I used briefly when Tracen was a baby that you guys are more that welcome to. If you want to do sports theme, let me know. Literally, I maybe used it a year and it is in good condition still!

Megan said...

Oh I'm praying you become a billionaire. You'll take me with you to the island won't you?

Becca said...

That Island sounds good to me too!! You made this tag so fun!! Your awesome!! I love you!!

Anne Marie said...

You look beautiful, prego mama! Europe sounds perfect to me also.

Andelin said...

Love that cute belly!!

kami said...

you look wonderful! and those vacations...oh they look awesome! i'd love the european one. someday!?!