Ever since I was expecting Angeli I knew we were getting a very sweet spirit. A little angel if you will and that is why we felt that Angeli, an Italian form of Angel, was the perfect name for her. She truly is a sweet angel sent from above. She has been such a blessing to have in our home. I really don't know what we'd do without our little angel girl. One of my favorite times of the day is when we cuddle right before I put her down for the night. She really is a cuddle bug; always so loving. She is growing up though and soon wont be my littlest baby anymore! :( She is already 18 months old! It seems like yesterday she was just a tiny baby. Few things are as rewarding as watching my children delight in all their new abilities and the wonderful things around them. Angeli is learning to talk, how to stick up for herself when her brother is a bully :), and the application of INDEPENDENCE! :O) She loves mothering her baby dolls, trying to mother real babies, playing with her brother, going for walks, trying to dress herself, trying on shoes, going down slides, and playing with little doggies like Sammy. Angeli you truly are a sweet blessing from our Heavenly Father and we treasure having you as ours.
Here are the absolutely adorable pictures we had taken at the Vegas JC Penney's. Mom and Paul thank you for being up to going with me, you made it such a fun time!!!! I know they would not have turned out near as cute if you weren't there to help, thank you!



2020 goals
6 years ago
5 comments:
Definitely an angel's face. Absolutely adorable little girl.
Look how cute she is. She is growing fast and looks beautiful in pink! We love you Angeli!
What a beautiful little girl you have! I had to tell Jordan your story of Angeli running in the street- we had an even nearer event with Landon a few weeks ago, and Landon will still out of the blue say "Car, hit you! - or "No street!" We too felt like Heavenly Father was protecting our precious little one. It's amazing how quickly they grow up! I can't believe how big both Bridger and Angeli are!
that last picture is my favorite, she is ADORABLE!!
Oh so cute!!! She is an angel.
Post a Comment