All I can say is that I totally called it, at least the first 150 pages! :O) I am not sure what I think of it yet though. hmmmm... only more reading will tell.
2020 goals
6 years ago
All I can say is that I totally called it, at least the first 150 pages! :O) I am not sure what I think of it yet though. hmmmm... only more reading will tell.
Posted by Emily Rasmussen at 10:03 PM
Mothers Who Know - My Greatest Aspiration in Life
Upon the Handmaids I will pour out My SpiritI (Elder David A. Bednar) offer two questions for consideration in your personal pondering and prayerful studying:
1. Does the use of various technologies and media invite or impede the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost in your life?
2. Does the time you spend using various technologies and media enlarge or restrict your capacity to live, to love, and to serve in meaningful ways?
3 comments:
I'm about 50 pages away from finishing Eclipse (I kinda got a late start on the whole trend). You'll have to let me know if book 4 satisfied you. I'm hesitant to read it because I don't want it to end!
Did you finish it yet? I finished it at 2:30am Saturday night. I liked how it finished though I thought some of the stuff after the wedding was kind of stupid. I am glad you wrote this cause I kept wanting to talk to someone yesterday about it. Let me know what you think after you are done.
Cher
SO, what do you think? Are you finished?
Post a Comment