Thursday, August 21, 2008

Busy and not much to say...

I feel like I should post something but I have nothing to really say so feel free to skip my rambling efforts to try and create a post. :)

We are alive, busy, and happy. Stew is back in school. Stewart's load will be heavy and well, it already is. I think he is glad to be back but a little overwhelmed at the same time. The looming Board exam seems to make everything more stressful. He is also starting an ambitious gym regiment with his buddies and that should help him break up the "longness" of school and study. On the side ;O) he is a wonderful husband, part time Timeless Treasures employee (he is my glaze assistant. he is so dang good at it he really is better then me.), doing all his church duties (giving a talk this Sunday even), champ home maintenance man (it seems like everyday I have something broken for him to fix - today it was the blinds) and of course a terrific father.

I am busy growing a baby, raising two kids, planning and going to play groups, running my business (tomorrow is my first day this week without a client, it will be a nice break), doing my calling, trying to be a good neighbor to my sickly neighbor across the street (she fell again yesterday and she was too embarrassed to call me because she was in the bathroom not fully dressed, thus the entire 911 response team was there to help! I wish I could do more.), starting a pre-school with some gal pals, trying to exercise so I am not obese by the time I have this baby, getting my children to their doctors (Bridger is going to have to get some dental work done and they have to sort of put him under for it...it adds up to a lot of hoop jumping for insurance), getting myself to the doctor, re-applying for welfare (so fun!), trying to keep up with my family members who are as busy as me and twice as hard to get a hold of, and getting Bridger to his speech stuff. Oh, and on the side I try to keep us fed, clothed, and my house clean enough for my clients to see. Yup, that is what we are up to. Life is busy, at times quite stressful, but all of it is very happy worthwhile stuff. Wish us luck, it is going to be one crazy semester!!!

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

OH, wow!!! You are a busy mama. You go girl. Good luck with everything you're doing. Don't forget to take a little time to relax and renew yourself. You're amazing.

Kirsten said...

Wow...at least you have nothing going on during the day!! ;-) I feel your pain. These last two weeks have been very similar to yours. Dropping in bed at night extremely tired and waking up super early to do it again. It is not easy being a grown up is it! I know we are blessed for trying to keep everyone all fed, clothed and together though. You are doing a great job as a mother and it sounds like your business is busy and going well. Keep up the great work!! Good luck with Bridger's dental work, and tell Stew to have a great second year. Boards are REAL fun but they are so nice when they are done. Within the next couple of months Ammon is gearing up to take Step 3...they just keep 'em coming! Luv you guys!