Thursday, July 24, 2008

Welcome Home!

For all three of you who check my blog we are back! We have been gone for two days shy of a month. It feels weird to be back. I am still waiting for the panic of catchup but it is slow coming. I should have left myself a to do list for when I got back because I have forgotten everything. I know there was something with my business... something with the doctors.... things that need to be done but what?!??!?! I guess I am still in vacation mode. :) Anyways, we are back. We had a great vacation. Thank you everyone that made it possible and opened your homes to us. Later I will post some pictures. But for now I will get us some food so we don't starve, wash clothes so we aren't naked, and finish unpacking. While Stew and I try to decide if we are happy to be back or not the kids knew automatically how they felt... very happy! Bridger was so excited when we drove up to the house he started clapping and saying "Yay! Yay! Yay!". Once inside he ran around each room telling us what everything was and rediscovering how cool his toys were. Oh, welcome home.

5 comments:

gunnfam said...

Glad you made it home safely. Thanks again for coming and playing with us. We sure do miss you guys!

Anne Marie said...

Glad you had such a nice, long vacation. It is always hard to get back to real life after hanging out with family. It's cute to imagine your little boy running around the house, excited to be home.

Andelin said...

I'm glad you're home! Even if it is just in time for me to leave again...I've missed you! We've been kind of trading places this summer. Eventually we'll all get back to normal and be able to talk on the phone for hours like the old days I hope.

Debbie Brough said...

Hooray! It's always nice to have a break and then it's always nice to get back into the swing of things again. :) It was so fun to get to see you even just for a minute while you were visiting. I love the pictures of Zions - we went once when I was a kid, but I'd forgotten how gorgeous it really is -- it makes me want to take a weekend trip down there! (How did it go with toddlers, by the way? )

Becca said...

I'm glad you guys got home safely too...we are experiencing those feelings tonight too.. we just got back and it feels good to be home... until I look at all the laundry and the huge mess that I have to clean up... it was worth it though. We love you guys!! I'll call you soon!!