Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yee Haw!!!

This past week we had a family reunion at the ROCKING R RANCH. For four days we got to have a fabulous Wild West experience. We really had a great time even though I must admit that ranches were not designed with toddlers as their prime audience. :) We made memories we wont forget. Grandma Larsen, thank you a million times for such a great time! Stew got to ride a "bull" and get hurt from it :(, we all got to ride horses though I am not sure Bridger and my experiences count due to our own fear issues, we rode in a 4th of July parade, swam in a pond, river rafted and simply enjoyed being with so many loved ones. We certainly had a Rocking Time!!! :)


PS sorry about the picture overload. When Rasmussens get together there is a ton of picture taking going on. I tried my best to reduce 400+ pictures down for your viewing pleasure. :) Enjoy!

Larsen descendants at the reunion



The Ras crew that could make it. We missed you Seth, Brandi, Ammon, Kirsten, and all of your cute kiddos!!!


Us in the City of Antimony's 4th of July Parade


Me on my horse just long enough to take this picture. I chickened out, my excuse - one does not ride horses when prego. :) However, my real reason - plain old fear. I know I am going to be the next Rodeo Queen!


She actually had fun once the horse started to move, though you can't tell in this picture! :)




So manly!!! :O)

Stew roping his first "Bull"

handsome boy




Bridger was so afraid of horses he never actually rode one! He sat on them though, he must take after his mom. :)


Gosh, I love these people!!! And Paul you looked better then the real thing!


Me and my Sweet hubby before I got scared :)


Pond Play!


Zip Line fun
It was all FUN!!! Again, THANK YOU GRANDMA!!!

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Oh my goodness. This looks like a total blast. So glad you got to go.

Andelin said...

I SOOO wish I could ride a horse! I'd go everyday if I could!

Kirsten said...

What a fun, fun reunion!! That is so neat that you guys were able to be there and see everyone and have such a fun week. I bet the kids loved the horses. It is so neat to see all those navy blue shirts in the first picture and realize they are all from the same family. What a fun family we've got!! Hope you are having fun on the rest of your trip and seeing all your family!
P.S. The zip line picture is really cool!

Becca said...

Emily, now that I'm home I can check blogs again!! The Reunion was a blast!! What fun memories and experiences!! We love you guys!!