It's a boy! He looked healthy and cute and we cant wait to meet him in the flesh...well, sort of. I could use a couple months to get ready. :) I think we will name him Benjamin. That way I will finally get to use the baby boy name I wanted to use way back when Bridger was in utero. Yay, for number three! We are so excited to have you join our little family come December.
2020 goals
6 years ago
7 comments:
Yeah for you guys!! We were right for once! If only I could ever guess right on our own! ;-) That is so exciting for you guys and we can't wait for his big December debut either! What will his middle name be? Do you guys know yet? Luv ya!
congrats!!! Fun times!
Hey, congratulations! Another boy...You are going to have your hands full! I love the blog, maybe it will inspire me to put up my own! :)Desiree
Wooohoooo!!! Congrats!!! So exciting. I do love baby boys.
Yay!!!! We are so excited for you!!! Now Kolby will have a buddie, all his cousins around him are girls...this will be so fun!!! You guys are doing such a great job!!! We love you!!
Way exciting! Glad to hear he is healthy and everything looked good.
congrats!!
Post a Comment