Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bryce Canyon & Zion's

On our way down to Vegas after the Rocking R Ranch Reunion we made a short stop in Bryce Canyon and Zion's. Although they were short stops, because of rain, it was beautiful!!! I had never been to Bryce's and I was really blown away. If you ever have the chance to go to either, Do! I cant wait until we have a chance to do more vacations in national forests and sites. It is just so much fun for me. It is an awe inspiring experience to be so close to some of God's natural wonders.



2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

So beautiful. In all my years of living in Utah, I never did make it to Bryce Canyon. Thanks for the reminder...so many beautiful places to see.

Kirsten said...

WOw! You guys DID do a lot of fun things. I bet it feels kind of good to get home though and back to your schedules. SOmeday I hope we can go to Bryce Canyon too...it looks amazing. I can't wait to see the rest of the pics from your trip. Welcome back!