After a few days in Vegas we headed out to L.A. We had such a good time with my family. Being back home is always so refreshing for me. It's all the little comforts of being at home and being with so many who are dear to my heart that makes me never want to leave. My mom pampered us with her divine food and veggies that are out of this world, my dad was as sweet as always and made us laugh with all his quirks, we watched movies, ate tons of fresh produce, spent time with my dear grandma, played with my sisters, stayed up late talking and joking around, watched our kids play with their adorable cousins and basically took in all the things that made my childhood lovely. It was totally therapeutic for me. Mom, Dad, Shay, and Anj thanks for a wonderful time! We love you!!!!
We didn't take tons of pictures but we did take some of our day trips we took to the L.A. Zoo and the beach. Here we are at the Zoo. We loved it!!! I had the best Zoo experience of my life. Their petting zoo was out of this world, Bridger came face to face with a giant chimp, the Sea Lion's training show was awesome, Angeli was right up close to a baby gorilla, the kids loved the misters, the bird show was really fun, and the awesome play ground they had for the little guys to run around on was so much fun too. We had a great time!

Later in the week we headed to the beach at Malibu with the Gunns. We had a great time playing on the beach and watching our little ones discovering so many new things. I wish we could take them all the time. Josh and Sherri it was so fun thanks to you, thanks for a great time!

2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
That made me more excited to go home! Thanks!
Hey so I havent had internet for like over a month so I caught my self up a lil on your blog: I am just starting to appreciate old movies- and I really love any cary grant ones! ~ Also the tv pride and prejudice is one of my top movies- I love it.... so you like the lars movie- well maybe we will watch it. Im sad that becoming jane is sad- I want to see it but I too cant stand sad endings- Im a happily ever after girl myself.
Im glad you have been busy with your ceramics!
It sounds like you have had a fun summer-we haven't done one hike yet:( I love zions and bryce cannons. I love your scenic pictures- and most of all the sleeping kids in the car!
And lastly my guess is that you have another girl
Thanks for coming, we miss you guys!
Post a Comment