Friday, July 25, 2008

Boy or Girl?

Today we finally got word that we will be finding out what the gender of our next little one will be and if everything is going well with his/her development on Monday. Yay! I haven't really felt excited and really realized we were having a baby until today. And I am glad I finally am. I felt the same way with my other two pregnancies as well. I just didn't feel the baby excitement until the second half of my pregnancy. Now I am starting to feel the baby move more and more and I look like a giant pregnant women (or hippo at times) :) so I realize there really is a baby in me. Wow, imagine that! :) Once we find out what we are having I am sure it will be even more real to us. Stew and I are leaning towards it being a girl, but we really would be happy with either. When you already have both a boy and a girl I think it is easier to picture the possibility of both and that boys and girls are equally delightful. So what do you think we are having?

8 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

I hope you have a girl, but that is just because I want one! I am really excited that you get to come tonight!

Kirsten said...

Yeah...so fun! I was leaning girl at first but Ammon and I have concluded that we think your baby is a boy. (I think maybe everyone in the family will have a boy before we get our next one!) Just kidding...either way, he/she will be a cutie! Know that I have always been 100% wrong in guessing though...doesn't matter who's child it is, so maybe it really is a girl! I can't wait to find out!

Andelin said...

So fun! I'm excited for you! Don't know, not going to guess, sorry, I just have no clue, like you said, I can imagine you with both!

Anne Marie said...

So exciting! I'll guess boy, just because I have no idea what baby girls are like:)

Becca said...

Oh I bet it'll be a boy...maybe that's just cause I want Kolby to have a little buddie..I can't wait to find out!!! We love you guys!!! It was fun spending time with you guys this summer...next time hopefully Adelyn won't be sick the whole time and we won't be packing up for a month long trip....it meant so much that you came..we love you guys tons!!!

Cassidy said...

I'm guessing another girl. Good luck!!!

AmyJane said...

I think it's a boy!

gunnfam said...

I vote BOY