Friday, April 4, 2008

no , no, no,


Angeli can say "No". She mastered this new skill today. It is pretty darn cute as far as "no's go. She is my little echo. Every time I say "no" to her or to Bridger I then hear this soft little "no nnnnnno no" from her. She is always quite proud of herself. She gets what it means for sure because every time Bridger takes her toy she says it with all her heart, "NO!". Today Bridger and her have gotten in a couple "no" contests. They tried to out "No" each other. Bridger won in the end because, after all, he has had more practice. But I must concede that "No" is going to be the most popular word in our house from now on. I hope they can both start learning how to say "yes" at least too! :O) Either way I think they are pretty cute!






3 comments:

Beth said...

I love it! Clara's 'no's are my favorite, as well. She says it in a singsong, emphatic kind of way that cracks everybody up.

Andelin said...

She is so gorgeous Emily! So cute. I've been trying to get Eden to say a few more words, but all she's doing is babbling. She loves to babble, that girl!

Anne Marie said...

Very adorable pictures. No is definitely a favorite word with my toddlers too.