This is totally for fun. Yes, I know it really just indicates that I need to get a life but still I had fun doing it. :) Here are the celebrities we matched with the most. Enjoy. :O)
BTW I also matched with Dolly Parton, Stew matched with Jamie Lynn Spears, and Angeli matched with a ton of guys. Who knew?!?
MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Genealogies - Free family history
MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities
MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Old photos - Free family tree
MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Family tree templates - Free genealogy
6 comments:
I honestly laughed my head off at this. How fun and I can really see each of you in those celebs. That is so fun that you can do the kids too. My favorite honestly was seeing Stew morph into Lass Bass!! All of them though were really cool though. I am almost scared to see who they would choose for me or Ammon but we'll have to try it sometime. Thanks for the smile it put on my face!
Wow! You have the exact same smile as Katie Couric. Did it make you feel glamorous to look like a celebrity?
So fun! I would've never guessed that you look so much like Katie Couric! The similarities to them all are a lot of fun!
Very fun. You definitely do have a smile like Katie Couric, and I can't believe the similarity between your husband and Lance Bass.
How fun!! We'll have to try it too... Stew totally looks like Lance Bass..who knew;) We love you guys!!
Stewart, I didn't know you were a backstreet boy! I kept waiting for the picture to morph, and then noticed that the background changed and thats about it.
Post a Comment