Stew and I rented this and really liked it. It is a feel good renter. Steve Carell dose such a good job in it. He proves he can do almost any role. I am just waiting for his action movie to come out. :O)
I am not a huge reader and I probably never will be because I am super picky about what I read. I like my Father- in-law's point of view, "Life is too short for good books, we only have time for the really great ones." - okay so I didn't say it as eloquently as he says it but you get the gist. Anyways, I read this book recently and it has had a profound effect on me. I highly recommend it. Its a super quick read. It is The Message by Lance Richardson . Its a near death experience. You can get it at Desert book if you are interested. It really fit in with some of the experiences I have had in my life and made death so much more of a happy thing for me. It focuses on what messages he was to bring back; how we can have more of a Zion society. Basically it is up lifting.
My kids favorite thing has been jumping. They pile up all our bean bags and pillows and jump off our couch into them. Bridger is getting some pretty good air these days. I came out of my bedroom this morning and this is what I found.My business has actually gotten some business this week and that has been huge for us. I feel so blessed. On Friday I have another appointment at a day care which I think will be super crazy and busy. We are feeling really blessed.
The Kids both learned how to say banana this week. It is really cute. To celebrate their achievement we made chocolate covered bananas for our FHE treat. The kids thought it was the coolest thing ever. It sure made a mess though!
Bridger has made so many messes this week I am going a bit crazy. Here is a short list of his biggest ones:
- spreading tooth past all over the house twice!!!
- dumping my powder all over himself and the couch
- pouring out three bottles of spices all over the kitchen
- pouring out a box of cereal all over the kitchen
- coloring all over my kitchen cabinets
- coloring on my bedroom walls
I could go on but I wont. I think you get the point, he is a busy boy! :O)
2020 goals
6 years ago
9 comments:
Lately Bo has been getting Carter out of bed before he goes to school in the morning. He sets Carter on the couch, pops in a video (little einsteins or elmo), comes and kisses me goodbye, and then leaves, leaving the bedroom door open. This has been great because I've been able to sleep in more, but I'm always a little scared of what Carter will do while out there alone and I'm in bed. I just know he'll someday do to my house what Bridger's been doing! You have to love kids! :) I love the picture of Bridger jumping. I've been trying to get Carter to jump on the pillows, he mostly likes to just jump off the couch straight onto the floor.
I'm so sorry! Debbie wants to write a book about what happens when the house gets "too" quiet. I think you could add a chapter or two! =) I'm excited to make your orange chicken tonight. I'll have to tell you how it goes.
oh, I had no idea anyone even looked at my recipes. :O) I hope you like it. We miss you guys.
I have been really wanting to see Dan in Real Life. Maybe this weekend when David and I have had enough of packing we will rent this one!!
Your couch fabric looks exactly like ours, too funny!! Hope the toothpaste comes out, yucky mess to clean up!! Just think it will smell minty fresh, hahaha!!
Oh and I too have made your orange chicken. My husband is in love with it! I have also passed it along to some family!!
Thanks for your comments on my blog. I think you have some good ideas. So sorry about all the toddler messes! My twins have done many similar things. Sometimes I feel like it would fill one person's day just to follow them and clean up their messes. I'll have to check out that movie.
So that's toothpaste on your couch? If so, I'm happy for you that it's not marker or food coloring or something!
P.S. I always look at your recipe blog. Maybe you should allow comments on your recipe blog so that people can tell you if they tried them, etc.
That's too funny....we watched Dan in Real Life the night before you posted. We really liked it too and enjoyed the message and watching it. Steve Corell really does do a good job acting and I am excited to watch The Office tonight!! Luckily you don't have to have cable to view it or else I would be in trouble! ;) You have to let us know how your job goes. We want to see more of your beautiful creations. And I didn't get to post a comment under your last post but Angeli looks so cute! She is growing up so fast!
ps I totally know the pain of starting a new business- a lot of work goes in at first with out any profit- I truly believe if we work as if everything depended on us and prayed as if everything depended on the lord- (I think thats how that quote goes) WE will see the fruits of our labor! good luck!
Post a Comment