Angeli has been such a whinny dramatic little girl lately. We finally realized yesterday why. She is teething. She is getting four new teeth! Two of them are molars. Poor baby, and Honestly poor me too! :O) She will soon have 12 teeth. She seems to always get them in fours. I better go Bridger is spreading lotion all over our glass doors! You can be happy you aren't to me! :O)
2020 goals
6 years ago
7 comments:
Oh man, can I just say I am a mean mom too! Cambree's favorite thing in the entire house is the remote, just so she can get the batteries out and chew on them. We finally just taped the back on yesterday, because we were so sick of a remote without batteries. although, she never wanted to play with the remote if it didn't have the batteries in it, what a goof!
She's still cute even when she is mad though!
That was such a cute video!
I hate when my kids are getting molars. It really makes them so cranky. Every kid loves the remote (it wouldn't even be worth it to get a play remote since they love the real ones the best).
That reminds me of a family video when Stewart was a baby. We lived in Springville at the time and I think he wanted to look thru the camera or something and he was crying and crying and mom asked him to be happy and ask nicely and then the next second he was totally happy. You sould see it if you havn't! It's adorable!! We love you guys!!
Oh I know all too well about cranky daughters!! ;) It seems like girls throw the tantrums a little more than boys-at least with my experience. Karli's the newest one with this...I am always taking things out of her mouth to save her another bead incident and now she throws herself to the floor kicking a screaming! If only they knew it was for their own good! She'll thank you later for being a "mean mom"! It's awesome you have video of it!! And really, you are a great mom! ;)
Heather is teething too- only we just started and she has no teeth to show for her crankiness! Poor babies and mommies:)
Post a Comment