Monday, December 5, 2011

She Walks!

Just before Genevieve turned 10 months she started to walk. Oh, she is delighted with herself and loves walking. She is as cute as ever and spreads cuteness wherever she goes. She loves her mommy but isn't too shy of strangers. She likes trying to make silly sounds. She says "mama" and "dada" but I am not sure if she uses them as words or not but nonetheless I love hearing her say "mama". I am adjusting to having her walking around the house and mourning that her baby days are fading away. But I am hopeful that my throbbing hands and wrists will have more of a chance to recover now that she can walk and wants to be held a little less. O q1h, pain or not I still love holding her. I want to hold on to her baby days as much as possible. And as a perk she is my instant pick-me-up. Whenever I am glum she makes me feel all bright and cheery again. We adore her and are so grateful she is our little baby girl.



0 comments: