Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bring it.


The awhile ago Stewart talked to a resident who is a year ahead of us. He is currently at the University of Arizona, Tucson in radiology (where Stewart will be next year). He told Stewart that he has every weekend off and is off by 5 every weekday. NO CALL for the first half of the year! Oh, that sounds like the best thing ever right now. BRING IT ON. I am so ready. I am more and more excited to move to Tucson all the time....never be cold, hopefully live in a house that was made for a family of six, Stewart will be working in the field he actually wants too, and I'll have my husband back!!! Tucson, we are so ready.


2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Yay!! I'm happy you are looking forward to it! Having a husband doing what he actuall WANTS to do makes all the difference.
Can you believe it's already been a half a year??

kittyface said...

You'll finally have the life you deserve. I hope you are happy in your new and wonderful New World. I Love You! :)