I did not want to weigh in but I couldn't start my very late week 6 without being accountable. Since money is tight I let me fifth week last as long as the food did. So it was a very long week 5. and though I was very sloppy this "week" I was still able to lose inches and weight. Halla! :O) I haven't exercised at all really so I hope that now that most my Christmas craziness is passing this week I should be able to get back to my good old morning routine of exercise and such. So here is to hoping.
I do have to say that I am so excited that I am to the point where I am packing away clothes that are too big to wear anymore. How fabulous is that!?!? I may just meet my "year from having a baby" body goal after all!
Verdict:
Waist: -2 inches ( I have lost 5.5 inches in total)
Hips: -1 inch ( I have lost 2.5 inches in total)
Weight: -1.6 lbs. ( I have lost 10.8 lbs. total)
*My Christmas goal in two pounds less then I am now...we'll see If I can make it. If I am really good maybe. I've been so sloppy with all the holiday parties and treats dropped at our door and such. My sloppiness has really slowed my losses but I hope to do a little better if I can.
2020 goals
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment