Monday, October 31, 2011

Living the Life: The RESULTS

Ok, so life got busy and I really didn't have time or energy to post about my progress and thoughts about my challenge. I have to say about mid week I started to feel a little unmotivated but I kept going and then by this weekend, which I thought would be hard since its only Halloween ! Talk about sweets temptations! I felt totally fine. Not an issue. I found it really did reduce my stress. I knew that no matter how my day had gone or was going I was at least doing one thing right...I was being healthy. Plus the exercise is so moderate that it is actually maintainable for me with how busy my life is. I love that.

With my going and coming this weekend I got off a bit on the times and such with my meals and yesterday we went to friends house for dinner and I have to say I care more about being a polite guest then being a few ounces less on weigh in day. So yesterday was way off. But to cut to the point here are my results:

I lost 1.5 inches around my waist
I lost 1 inch around my hips

and

I lost 4.6 pounds this week!!!!!!!

Holy cow! I cant remember ever having lost that much weight in a week. Um I think I will be continuing this "diet". Hello!

And I have to say that I didn't think I lost anything until yesterday at church I had several people comment on how thin I looked. I haven't had that in a long time. So I guess I will now be "Living the Life!"

I will post my weekly progress until I hope to reach my goal weight. Which if I keep this up will only take me a little over 3 weeks. I bet that I wont lose this much in a week again but if I did how awesome would that be.

2 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

WOW!!! That is AMAZING! You rock! I think losing 2.5 inches is pretty impressive in a week too! Congrats!

Rebecca Adams said...

I'm just reading through your blog about this Live the Life program. That's amazing that you were able to lose 4.6 pounds just in the first week! I seriously might want to try this 'diet' because I don't know how I'm going to be able to NOT eat carbs and fruits if I go on the South Beach diet. There are some carbs that I like to eat, and fruit is always yummy! I also love that you eat certain things at certain times. :)