Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Live the Life: Day One

I Seriously like it so far. It is a lot of food. It will be fantastic if I can loose weight eating all this food. It is good food and really healthy, you feel good eating it. I do like not having to think about what my food will be or feel any guilt about what I ate or didn't eat. I didn't really like making dinner....I was a little uninspired to cook for the family. But you can get over that. I quit diets because I end up feeling deprived and controlled. If this diet doesn't give me that feeling I would be so happy. We'll see. My last day on the diet is Halloween...I have many parties and such in which I will not be eating anything so I"ll have to see if I feel deprived. I think I wont because I always have a yummy meal to look forward to in just a few hours. I did crave my evening sugar fix but I wasn't hungry and I knew I had "dinner" in an hour so I didn't pay much attention to it.

I realized that you need to eat on time. I kept eating a little bit later then I was supposed to and then by the end of the day I was having my 6th meal at 10:30. I ate and jumped into bed as you are supposed to bed to bed by 11pm and my husband goes to bed at like 9:30 and I hate going to bed without him. That was weird to be cooking a pita pizza at 10 at night when I wasn't even hungry and was sort of just doing it because and then going to bed but I want to do it right so I did it.

So anyways I like it so far....here are a list of my meals I get to eat for the next six days:

- Strawberry "ice cream" shake, very good does taste like it has ice cream in it
- Egg burrito, I cant have many eggs so I 1/3 the eggs and substituted with cottage cheese and chicken as they suggest, I really like it with hot sauce. :O) This was super filling.
- Tropical Fruit shake and beef jerky, I loved this! Really good. I'm a jerky girl and a smoothie girl, loved!
- Mexican chicken rice bowl, I added a little Tabasco to jazz it up. Filling and yummy too!
- Veggies, crackers, and ranch dip. You make the dip with cottage cheese and ranch powder I thought I would hate it but I loved it!
- Pita pizza with chicken, veggies, turkey, and pineapple on the side. This was yummy too.

Well, I am off to eat my egg burrito! Poor me! ;) and then do my weight trainning I couldn't get in before the kiddos woke up.

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

you go girl

Karrasch Clique said...

I like hearing how things are going...I think the hardest par about these kind of systems is the parties/eating with friends. That is where I struggle at least. GOOD job! Keep it up and keep up the updates.