I don't believe in diets. I don't. I think they may be good for some but a diet is not what I want out of life. I want to just live my life in such a way that I can look good, feel good, and not stress about it! Not stressing being the biggest component that has been hard to come by. Besides not believing in diets they have NEVER worked for me. I have had to just live my life with a general effort to be healthy and that has always worked for me, Well until now. The fourth baby has cursed me. I think its universal, "the fourth baby curse" I mean. I've been craving the science I need to know how to live with a nonexistent metabolism and with my schedule being sooooo busy. I'd just accept my mom body but honestly I just cant be really happy with that. So I have been floundering and praying I will magically start living the magically way I need to.
Then my sisters found "Kristy Approved Program" called what would you guess "LIVE the LIFE". It already sounds like my dream plan. They are two Mormon girls, and I assume their hubbies, that I think are going to change the world of health and fitness for regular people like me. My sisters have gotten fabulous results and I love that my sisters talk about how un-stressful and easy it is. Music to my ears.
Here is my very basic break down. They give you a shopping lists, recipes, and times to eat your food. Then you make all your food for one week and have your meals portioned out in your fridge ready to go when its meal time. Then you do weight training (not tons) and cardio (20-45 min) almost everyday and then tada. So here I go. I am taking their free seven day challenge.
Here is my very basic break down. They give you a shopping lists, recipes, and times to eat your food. Then you make all your food for one week and have your meals portioned out in your fridge ready to go when its meal time. Then you do weight training (not tons) and cardio (20-45 min) almost everyday and then tada. So here I go. I am taking their free seven day challenge.
And I am going to do it publicly. So cheer me on peeps! ; ) Or even better join in!!! I think this may be "IT" but we'll just have to see. And lucky you, you get to see it with me. I will journal for you all and let you know what I am doing and all my results. If I feel like it I will even take a pic for you all. Ha, we'll see about that one though.
Today: I am going to go to the store to buy everything on my shopping list. Pray that my elliptical I ordered last week arrives, and make sure I understand all the exercises and all that jazz. Then I will pick my start date. I am sort of wanting to wait for my elliptical to arrive but maybe I will just gun it without it.....running with the triple here I come! I've got to get everything else in order first and then I will be letting you all know when and how and all my results. ha! I know my teaming readers are on the edge of their seats! LOL but maybe one or two of you out there will get a kick out of this and maybe someone will even find that this will bless their life. Hopefully it will bless mine! : O)
1 comments:
Good luck...and PS, I have never thought that you have a "Mom" body...you silly girl :) But here's hoping for some results!
Post a Comment