Saturday, October 8, 2011

Turning 27

I am now 27. Woot woot. That seems a little too close to 30 for my liking but what can you do? Every year you get a year older - unless you are dead and aging is a much better option in my opinion then being dead. :O) This year we had a lot of fun for my birthday. Our play days are dictated by Stewart's days off so the day before my birthday Stewart had a day off and so that was our party day. As almost all of my favorite days I woke up early and did some awesome exercise including a lovely run in the misty chilly morning. LOVED.

Then Stewart and the kids surprised me when I came home with my gift, many cards, and the house decorated all cute for me. Stewart always is so sly with his gifts and bought me my little dream gift from Hallmark that I wanted all the while I was thinking he hadn't even thought about getting me a gift. So sweet of him. I love it. Then Stewart and I went to the temple. I honestly think that was my favorite thing we did. I miss Stewart with how many hours he works. So to be in the temple with him and to be the witness couple was really nice. Plus it was snowing at the temple when we got there, it was this pretty fluffy snow and that was really fun.


Then we raced home for a showing of the house... I picked Bridger up from school dropped the babysitter home and grabbed some lunch for us to eat on our way to see the puppies!!!! Oh, we were so excited! We get the pick of the litter since we are the first ones to reply to her add. She lives out in the middle of no where Nevada about 50 minuets east of us so I don't think we'll make the trip too many times but at least once more before we pick up our puppy next month. These little pups are just 3 weeks old. So cute to watch them walking...they are all clumsy. It was hard to tell much about their personalities since they are so young but we narrowed it down to two, Choco (short for chocolate) and Cuddles. Stewart wants both of them but I don't think that will happen. :O)Cuddles:Choco:Then we hung out until we were hungry and headed to a yummy Thai restaurant...but we were disappointed because they have new cooks in the kitchen and the food was not real great. One dish was so disgusting I sent it back it was inedible. I was really nice about it but I wanted them to know that some of the food they were serving was really nasty. But the kids loved what we ordered them so that was good. They were all like, "Lets come here all the time!". After that we headed to pets mart to get some food for our little pet lizard Blue. And While I waited in the car with Genevieve for them to get their crickets I checked my email and found out we got an offer our our house. That was awesome. We could be moving in two months! So crazy. Then we headed home for a movie, cake and ice cream. It was so lovely. Hearing the kids sing to me was my perfect finish to my day. I felt so blessed and so loved and so in love with my cute family. It was a very happy birthday!


2 comments:

Becca said...

PUPPIES!!! :)

So cute. Hpapy Birthday. Your little family is so beautiful. And congrats on the offer on your house!

Karrasch Clique said...

You kids are very lucky to be getting a puppy! How fun :) And how cool that you got an offer on your home! What a great birthday! You look great! THe kiddo's PJs are too cute :) Hope you guys are doing well!