I thought I did really great yesterday until I realized I made some mistakes: like the milk I bought that I thought was non-fat is really 1%, I threw my carrots in the microwave to cook them because you can only crunch through so many vegetables in a single meal and forgot about them, I forgot to do my strength training as my day got crazy and I accidentally ate double the amount of jerky. ops! But I think besides that it was a pretty good day.
They say in the manuel that my sister read you will feel full until your matabolism speeds up and then once that happens you will be starving. They said you can get that starving feeling on day three or up to week three. Well, I am on day three and I am starving. I am so hungry. Which is weird because I am eating so much its 10:23 and I've already eaten two cups of my strawberry protein concoction, and a giant egg burrito and I cant wait until I eat again. So hungry. They say that is when you know you are going to start losing weight. Well, bring it. But I need to find out if I will spend my entire life eating like a pig and feel like I am starving. Um, I sure hope not. I don't like hunger.
I haven't really talked about the exercise. Its really rather moderate. 30 -40 of cardio and then up to 30 minuets of strength training...they don't really care what cardio you do but they do have set strength training circuits to do. I just bought a Jillian Micheal's strength training video that I love so I am doing that instead but I know from reading the list of exercises that the exercises are very much the same.
I've been realizing for that past couple months that my muscle stores were wiped out with Genevieve's pregnancy and that it really takes me more effort to maintain my muscles and the power house of calorie burning that your muscles are. So the once "never touch weights girl" is now a firm believer in strength training.
So we'll see how the rest of my day goes. I am sort of having sweets withdrawals but like I said knowing I will have something to eat soon really helps me power past the urge to eat the crust of my kids PB&J's and stuff. I love that this "diet" lets you eat carbs and have fruit and such. I hated that with my tries with south beach and atkins earlier this year.
2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
I hope you get this comment. :) I was just reading back through your first couple of days being on Live the Life. It's so funny because I'm having a similar experience! I was pretty full all day on the first day, and I ate some of the meals a little later because I was so full. Then the second day I felt so hungry between meals! I guess it means my metabolism is increasing, but on Day 2?? Already??? Haha! This is actually pretty fun. I'm going to try adding some hot sauce to the egg burrito and chicken rice bowl tomorrow, just for something different. :)
Post a Comment