This girl is just so dang cute. I adore her and her temperament (think Piglet). She works so hard at being brave. I love watching her work so hard at over coming her worries and fears. She gets super determined to do whatever it is that she wants to do. Its like watching a little flower bloom over and over again. When Stewart gave Angeli her back to school blessing he blessed her with being able to make friends. I hadn't even thought about how this would be her first time doing something completely on her own without her big brother right there beside her. She was nervous to go to class without him and when I told her it was time for me to leave I could see in her eyes that she wanted to protest my leaving but she was determined to be brave. She gave me like five hugs and even two kisses on the cheek and Bridger was so sweet he gave her lots of hugs. When we were walking out of the room he ran back to her and gave her one last hug. It was so sweet. He is such a good caring big brother, he loves her like crazy.
But of course her being brave paid off. When it was time to pick her up she was so happy about her day and telling me how much fun she had playing with Katrina and Emmy...so sweet. The teacher said she'd be happy for Angeli to come four times a week since all the spots didn't fill this year so that will be awesome. I think this year will bring a lot of growth for her and I am so excited to watch her grow and realize how strong and brave is really is.
2020 goals
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment