So as we realized that summer was drawing to a close and that we hadn't made it to Tahoe we set aside an afternoon when we knew Stewart was getting off early and headed up to Tahoe. It was the perfect day. PERFECT. It was a fast drive up, the beach we full but not too full, the water was warm for Tahoe water but the day wasn't too warm, it was so beautiful and the kids were in heaven. We went on a tiny little hike around the the board walk and explored the rocks until the forest ranger told us to keep our kids close since they have been having problems with juvenile bears lately (freaks out the mom big time), and it was just so relaxing and fun. The entire time I just kept thinking about how much I will miss Tahoe. It has been my favorite thing about living in Reno. It is so breathtakingly beautiful and so close by. We will miss it a lot. I think it is the only lake that I would really truly swim around in without being grossed out a bit. The water is so clear and blue. We walked over to the little lagoon-ish area and the kids had fun jumping off the rocks and finding tiny little fish to chase around. Here are a ton of pictures:

2020 goals
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment