This summer we have been looking forward to Angeli moving into a big girl bed since she was very ready for one but with our crazy lives it hadn't been able to happen. However, when the Daddy returned we excitedly ordered a cute little toddler bed. It arrived this week and we got busy setting it up for her. When I mentioned to Stewart that I wished we could paint her room too he said that could be a fun birthday gift for me if I wanted. I jumped at the offer. Six hours later we had completed her room. Here is her big girl PRINCESS TEMPLE bed. Yes, that is all from her. She keeps saying that it is "Bootaful", that its like a "pincess, temple, oom!" We are so glad she likes it. I feel that every little girl should have a magical room since my room was very magical for me growing up. This little room seems to do the trick for Angeli. Daddy, thank you so much. You are such a good sport with all my home improvements that you end up doing most of. Angeli, we love you!
PS It does look more impressive in person. ;) But you get the jist.
2020 goals
6 years ago
4 comments:
Tell Angeli that I am jealous. I wish I had a beautiful princess temple oom!
Love the room!!
So cute! You are so creative!!!
The room is beautiful! I bet she loves it-any girl would. Way to go for being such a big gir!!
The kids look so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting and that Benjamin is nearing one years old! How can that be?! The pics of you and him below are adorable!
Hope you had a good conference weekend!
Post a Comment