Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Leaf

My life has gotten really complicated lately and it has been making me slightly miserable. But I am turning over a new leaf. I am getting back to the basics. I am thinking that the rest of this year is going to be magical, fun, and meaningful after all. I am embracing the things that make me fulfilled and happy and shedding the things that pull me away from that satisfaction. I am going to try and enjoy every moment of my absurdly blessed life. I'm not going to let things get me down no matter how awful they seem in the moment. No winter blues this year! Not a chance. I am embracing what God gives me and running with it.

Oh, I am loving autumn's arrival here in Reno. It feels so good just to breath the crisp air. Absolutely Lovely.

2 comments:

Watts Family said...

I think I need to do that too!

Karrasch Clique said...

I love, love love the autumn season! Hey, is Stew in town this month? We are having a Ghouls night out and I wanted to know if you want to come...is on the 29th. Let me know =) We are playing bunco with a little dress up time too!