Yup, the littlest Rasmussen Rascal is in the double digits now. 10 months old! I cant believe he is so close to a year. My life is going too quick for me, I am seriously having more and more freak out moments these days with all of us getting so old so fast. Benjie, we have cherished watching you grow and learn every step of the way and we look forward to a life time of more and more of them. Thanks for being one of us Benjie.
- standing on his own
- taking steps on his own
- growing in two more teeth (7 in total)
- loving getting patted on the back...when I hold him and he is tired he rests his head on my shoulder and then pats me on my back urging me to pat him on the back. And then he hums. I love how he is learning to communicate his wants.
-Loves drinking from a straw
- dancing
- waving
- signing
- playing catch
- clapping
- hugging
- kissing
- breaking his mother's back (carrying him a round has given me a permanent back ache)
- copying sounds we make
- eating everything in sight
- loves driving (dragging) cars around the house
- giggling and smiling
Here are pictures we had taken of him for his 9 month pics. They were taken two days before he turned 10 months so I figure they count as his ten month pics too. ;)




1 comments:
He has grown so fast. He seriously is adorable. I love the pictures. Happy late birthday by the way!
Post a Comment