Saturday, October 24, 2009

Trunk-or-Treating Oz Style


The Rasmussen Rendition of The Wizard of Oz

Dorthy
Scarecrow
Cowardly Lion
We had so much fun at our multi-ward trunk-or-treat. They had a cute little carnival for the kids after they went trunk to trunk. The enjoyed: face painting, the bounce house, staring in the costume parade, playing games, braving the glow in the dark room, eating lots of cotton candy, ... When we got home Bridger exclaimed, "That was a very Happy Halloween day!"

3 comments:

kami said...

such cute costumes!! what a cute idea :)

Becca said...

Cute!! I love it!! Seeing Bridger in that takes me back. Sooooo cute!! We love you guys!

gunnfam said...

Super, super cute!!! I'm glad you can still decide what your family will be for Halloween. I no longer have a choice....we're all princesses this year, except Josh of course, he's the prince.
=)