with every move I end up going through this stage after about 6 months, give or take a little, where I just want to move back to wherever I was before. I just burn out of being "new" and get really homesick. I know its just how I am every time....when I moved to Burbank, when I moved to Provo, when I moved to Reno, and now when I moved to Tucson. I know its just a phase I have to go through but I sure hate this phase. I feel guilty for feeling this way when there are so many kind welcoming people in my life. If my kids weren't in school I'd pack us up and head to my parents for a week or two. Oh, well it will pass and by our year mark I will feel better about living here. But for today I am really missing all the old comforts and friends I used to have. Heavens it'd feel good to go to a girls night with all my friends like the old days and have a play date with kids my kids are really friends with. hmmmm. Sigh, I better go get preschool ready they'll be here in 30 minutes and I still have the post Halloween clean up to do from last night...and my kids were adorable last night I might add. I hope I got some good pictures I'll be able to share with you. ;O)
2020 goals
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment