I hope we are at URN campus opening an envelope telling us where we'll spend the next five years of our lives. I am so afraid we didn't match. I am not sure why we are both so nervous about not matching..I am not sure if that is normal or not. We didn't worry this much about medical school. Everyone I express our fears to laughs at us but you never know. I know logically he has over a 90% chance of matching but great applicants don't match every year. So with that fear I am actually not worrying much about Thursday but rather I am waiting for Monday with great anticipation. If he gets an email saying "you have fully matched into Radiology" then I will be throwing us a big party. BIG I tell you. And if he gets a call saying he didn't match then we'll be scrambling in an equally BIG way.
So till then I will not be wondering Salt Lake vs. Tuscon vs. Dallas vs. Vermont vs..... but Reno vs. anywhere else. Eeeeee. I hope Monday is a really good day. Wish us luck!
2020 goals
6 years ago
4 comments:
Ahhh, we are excited and nervous for you too!! We are praying for you to match in .....you know where we want you guys! Good Luck!! We love you!!
We are so there with you. I can't wait for Monday!! Good luck!
I have been thinking about this all week and awaiting St. Patricks day for TWO reasons! I remember awaiting the Monday before for the same reason...what ever happens, I know Heavenly Father has a hand in all things...good luck and keep everyone posted!
Good luck! Scary :) We are nervous here too! Just get through Monday :) That's the motto. 9am can't come soon enough!
Post a Comment