OK, Angeli turned four almost two months ago and I was going to to do this post then but her birthday was when the kids all came down with RSV and then I was in the hospital for two weeks and I really wanted to post her four years pics which weren't getting taken and blah blah blah. So now here we are on March 13 posting about this cute little four year old.
Angeli had a fun birthday. I was going to throw her a party with friends but I was too tired since I had a baby just six days before and the kids were sick so we canceled the party plans. We bought her this out of control princess cake and Stewart took her and the boys to go see Tangled in the theater. They had a great time and we did make your own pizzas for dinner and then devoured her huge cake. She then went on a treasure hunt to find her gift...her very own bike! She was so excited to get a bike just like Bridger. We took it out and she and Bridger loved riding their bikes together. Besides them being sick it was a wonderful birthday. :O) 

Now here is some gushing about my girly girl. Angeli is and always will be our angel girl. Everyone loves this girl in our family. She always thinks of others and enjoys helping out especially when it comes to the baby. Having a sister has been such a joy for her. She loves feeding her bottles, burping her, and holding her. She has this magic touch and will hold her for such a long time and get her to sleep when even I cant seem to get her down for a nap. Just this week we moved Genevieve into her crib in the "girl's" room and Angeli is so excited to have her to share a room with. Angeli is also Bridger's best friend. I am not sure what they would do without each other. Likewise Benjamin and Angeli are becoming really good friends. Now that he is older they play for hours by themselves and she is so motherly to him - sometimes a bit bossy - but its still pretty darn cute. :)
This girl loves telling stories. She will sit and talk and talk about every fairy tale she has ever heard and recount every scene from every movie she loves. I love listening to her. Angeli also really loves having time to herself...which is hard to come by in our snug little house. She sneaks away when she can and I love watching her play by herself when she doesn't realize I am there. She has such a sweet little imagination. She LOVES riding her bike. It is just about the cutest thing in the world to watch her and Bridger riding their tiny little bikes down the street. Adorable how big they think they are and yet how cute and small they really look.
Angeli is beautiful inside and out and I am so thankful I get to be her mother. I know she will bless my life and our family for all eternity. Here are some pics (sorry they are just scanned ones) I had her take when I was getting Genevieve's pictures taken. She is so gorgeous!



0 comments:
Post a Comment