Just freaking out a little...
where will it be?
Salt Lake Utah, Dallas Texas, Sacramento California, Tucson Arizona, Knoxville Tennessee, Burlington Vermont, Louisville Kentucky, Jacksonville Florida, Albuquerque New Mexico
I am interested in your guesses. what do you think?
3 comments:
well if it's knoxville tennessee we could be your neighbor...we are thinking about taking a job there...good luck wherever it is!
I'm hoping for Sacramento so you'd be within a few hours of us! :) Although I would LOVE to live in Vermont, so maybe I'll wish those beautiful seasons on you. ;) Good luck either way!!! Congrats on matching PERIOD. That is a big deal. So exciting.
I'm totally being selfish and hoping for Salt Lake!!! Oh Please, Oh Please! We'll be happy for you guys where ever you go...but the closer the better! We love you and can't wait to find out!! You better call!! ;) Good luck!!
Post a Comment