Oh, my heart is full. What a great weekend we just had. Seriously, all you have to do is throw me in a room with a ton of my family and I am one super happy girl and that is sort of what this weekend was like. A ton of dear family members squished into our tiny house laughing, eating yummy food, and oogeling over my latest creation, Genevieve. Heaven. :) And then adding in the mix our blessing our sweet little baby and I was basically over the moon.
Here are some pictures I took of her in her dress. Isn't she beautiful!?! My mom found her dress a long time ago at an antique shop and I loved it. It fit her perfectly and the kids kept saying she looked like a bride. :) I couldn't get a good picture of the entire dress because it is so long but the embroidery on the hem of the dress is very pretty.


We were so happy that family came to town to take part in Genevieve's baby blessing. We were going to do a big blessing in Vegas but our doctor advised us to keep her away from kids so we thought we better not drag her all over the state even though we wanted to so badly. But everything went perfectly. It was so great to see everyone again and my heart was about to burst as I sat in church and took in how very blessed and happy I am with all the riches I have in my family. Stewart gave her a tender blessing and the men were good to follow my strict instructions that they were not to let her cry. :)
We are so grateful to everyone for making their long drives for such a quick trip especially with gas prices going throw the roof! They made it such a memorable experience that I will cherish forever. We love you all and feel so grateful to be able to bless Genevieve with not only a name and a blessing but also that she can claim you all as her family. Your righteous examples and tender love is one of the greatest gifts we could ask for her.
I wonder what on earth Jared was doing to him to make that face happen ;)
2 comments:
Genevieve is so beautiful! Oh my goodness! What a sweet little blessing from heaven :) We so wish we could have been there! Nathan's school is so demanding but our thoughts and prayers were and are still with you!
You family is so stinkin cute! You're all lucky to have each other :)
We wish we could have been there too! We love you guys and Genevieve is beautiful!!
Post a Comment