Life has been lovely! I Love summer time! The smell of sun screen, chlorine, eating popsicles and hamburgers really captures it for me. We have had the perfect mixture of busy and lazy and it is wonderful. Stew is done with his preceptorship and I am almost done with my recent surge of ceramic craziness. Today I have my last big eventish thing and I will be very glad when it is over with. There is such a thing as too much ceramics!!! But I must admit I love days like today when my latest glazed load turns out great! I love unloading my kiln to find gleaming beautiful impressions.
Despight my busy work load we have been able to play a lot and get myself a really lovely sun burn! So FUN !!!! ;) We haven't been great about taking pictures but we have taken a few. Here are some of the fun things we have been up to that I thought to bring our camera to. :)
Playing at Lazy 5 park. Angeli was sick and was a trooper for letting us drag her along even though she was miserable. My poor baby girl she had alergies, teething, and a cold all at once!!!

We love building forts together . For father's day Stew got The Jungle Book movie from the kids and I. It has always been one of his favorites - Stew loves animals. :) So we made a jungle inspired fort covering our TV and had a fun movie night together. Note the tiger atop our fort. :) Angeli and Bridger were growling all night because of it. Angeli's growl is the most pathetic cute growl I have ever heard! We Love it!






6 comments:
Hey Emily! Sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I am going to be making my blog private, so I just wanted to give you a heads up! I am pretty sure I have your e-mail, but if not, I will let you know later! Also, we have play group at my house this week if you guys would like to come. I know you are leaving soon, but just a heads up! Have a great weekend!
That looks like tons of fun. I love swimming and water fun with kids. Hope your little girl is feeling better soon.
Angeli is so gorgeous! I love seeing pictures of her. She looks like she has the thickest eyelashes!
I'm so excited to spend some lazy summer day's with you guys!! I can't wait for you to come...we will have so much fun!! I'll call you in the morning..sorry I didn't get back to you tonight.. we love you guys!!
Looks like you have having lots of fun too! I bet it is such a difference than during the school year and it seems like you guys have lots of fun things to do around your house. I bet the kids are loving the pool. They are both growing up fast. I wish we could see more of you guys. I don't even know when we'll see you next but hopefully it is sooner than later. We'll be (fingers crossed) hopefully coming to CA for Chelsea's wedding in either August, or most likely Dec if they really do decide to get hitched!!! Maybe we'll get together then. I hope you have such a fun vacation getting to see everyone and going home too. Take lots of pictures!!
How fun that you made a fort!! You make me want to be more creative with Carter! LOVE IT!! Such cute kids. Still jealous you have a whole summer break with your husband.
Post a Comment