The weather has been really weird here in Reno. It has gone from feeling like lovely Spring, to HOT Summer, to gray wet Fall in a matter of two weeks. Right now it is very Fallish. Our front tree is starting to turn orange and yellow - it thinks its fall too!!! It has been raining for days and a couple days ago Stew left for the hospital and it was snowing. A week ago it was 98 degrees. So weird. Anyways, here are some pictures of our cute kids enjoying the weather no matter what it is like!
Swimming in our backyard
Swimming in our backyard


Evenings cooling off with ice cream


Rainy play days

When Bridger sees the camera come out he tries to smile for it but he doesn't really know how to produce one on cue. It is a little more like a growl. It totally makes us laugh. :O)

11 comments:
Your kiddos are adorable! Baby number 3!!! Congratulations!!! When are you due? How have you been feeling? Do you know what you're having yet? Sending you lots of hugs, taking care of two toddlers while pregnant. Wow! Congrats on the new calling.
And another hooray for you Emily! :) Somehow I'd missed that you were pregnant until just a bit ago when I read someones comment, but I still wasn't sure... that's great! These little ones are lucky to have such a wonderful mom!
Hold up was this the announcement? WEll congrats! I haven't checked blogs in a while so Im not sure if I missed your announcement or if this is your cute way of doing it- well thats exciting! Our weather here in spokane has been crazy too- they are now calling it extreme weather conditions- not global warming! crazy huh! ours changes with in minutes- one minute hard rain and black skies the next 80 degrees and sunny~ very extreme!
Lincoln has the same problem with his smile that Bridger does. It's hilarious and pitiful at the same time. I don't know how you get over Angeli's eyes. They're gorgeous!
congrats on baby number 3! How far along are you? when are you due? Hope all goes well for you and that you haven't been too sick.
ok i'll trade you the beach for "swimming" in your backyard! We have maybe a 3 ft wide back deck, room enough for 6 tomato plants (remember how Josh gets a little over excited when planting a "garden") and maybe a tiny, teeny wading pool big enough for ellie and grace to just sit and splash in. Forget getting up and walking around in, and no jumping because concrete leaves hard reminders!
These pictures are adorable. Both kids look so grown up! That is crazy about the weather! I think we are finally past snow here.
I think ultrasounds pictures are so cute because it is real. It is fun to SEE the little one inside you. Have you guys talked about names? Are you going to find out what you are having? I think you need one of those baby ticker's on the side of your blog so I can keep track of how long you have left! ;) Love you guys!
YAY congrats!!! :) You are amazing, Em!
Cute family! In Salt Lake we have been experiencing the same crazy weather changes! It is a nice way to spice things up! Congrats on the new baby. That will be so much fun! :0)
Wait, what???? Number 3? CONGRATS!! How exciting. From the looks of the ultrasound, I'm guessing you still have a while? Details girl!!
Adorable pictures of your little ones...including #3! :-)
Post a Comment