My wonderful husband has officially completed his first year of Medical School! We are so grateful that this year has gone so well for him. He has loved it and I am so proud of all his hard work. He has done really well. He is "pretty confident" that he was able to get his straight "A"'s and honors this semester! :) Yep, that'd be my funny school-perfectionist hubby! It has gone so fast I can't believe we are already done with this school year. This summer he will be doing a preceptorship where he follows a doctor around 24/7 for 4 weeks. He is excited about it because the doctor he is shadowing is a general surgeon, a pediatric surgeon, AND a trauma surgeon! He is sure to get a lot of experience and get a really good idea about what type of surgery he would like to go into or not go into.
To celebrate we went out to dinner, then the park, and then we hit up the Med School Party. We had a great time and the kids loved all the the attention they got at the party - well, Bridger did. Angi is a bit shy. :O) We are so excited for this next week we have to play before his perceptorship. After his perceptorship we'll have a whole summer to vacation!!! I have been looking forward to ALL of this for months!!!
We are so glad that we are on the road together as a family to achieving Stew's dream to become a doctor. There have been and I am sure there will continue to be many sacrifices but so many miracles have been placed in our path we feel completely blessed and excited about all that our future entails. I know Stewart will be a fantastic doctor! Stew, you're doing an amazing job at being my husband, a daddy to our little kiddos, and a full time student. I absolutely love and adore you! Congrats on now being MS II!!!
2020 goals
6 years ago
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Doesn't it feel soooooo good?! Tell Sterwart congrats for us! And go you! I'm jealous you get a whole summer with your hubby.
Congratulations! How nice to have 1 year behind you. Both of you definitely deserve some celebrating for sure. Hope you get to enjoy when he has some time off this summer.
Yay!!!! Congrats, you guys are so awesome! I can't believe that you're already done with your first year of med school either. Man time flies!! Straight A's and Honors!!! Your going to be an awesome doctor!! We are proud of you!! Good job!! Emily one year down and just a few more to go!!;)
Congrats Stew!!! I can't believe this first year is almost over. Josh has his finals this week and then is doing an internship this summer. Which is the opposite of you guys, he has to go to work 10 hr days instead of school here and there. But the plus side, I only have to work once a week instead of twice! I'm so glad things are going well for you guys.
Congrats you guys!!! That is a huge accomplishment and you guys have been through a busy year. Hats off to both of you for a job well done! We are proud of your family and Stew...you are one year closer!! ;-) Only three years left until we try and convince you for an awesome residency here in OHio! I hope you guys get to enjoy your summer and the time off and visiting family and friends. You deserve it. I wish you guys could be here for Ammon's graduation too but I am so happy you get to go to Utah, etc. Congrats again!!
Post a Comment