Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Angeli's New Smile



 Our little girly came to me the other night and asked what that white thing was in her mouth and there growing behind her baby tooth was a new tooth. I was shocked, it looked sort to funny and I thought she was still too young for such things! :O)  So I made her start wiggling her existing tooth so we wouldn't have to visit the dentists. And then last night our girl was so brave and she let her daddy try like 6 times to pull her tooth and then on the last try, pop! It was out. She was so delighted! She loves stuff like that as much as her daddy. I on the other hand could hardly watch! LOL It was fun to see them in their element talking about blood, and teeth and their roots, and stuff. They have similar hearts those two. I love watching them interact when they are taking care of the dogs or healing wounds or whatever thing they love to do. It is a sweet little connection they have. And her tooth fairy was so excited to put lots of "bravery money" under her pillow last night. :O)  Anyways, isn't her new smile the cutest ever! I adore this little angle girl. She's lovely in every way!

0 comments: