
I know this makes for riveting reading but welcome to my life! When has it ever been all that riveting to read about!?!? :O) Anyways, this week I had three days in a row where I was bored. Like sitting there wondering what to do. Seriously, that has probably happened like 20 times in my entire life, ok I don't know if childhood counts but you get it. I am not one to wonder what to do with myself. I usually have like twenty things I wish I could be working on all at once. But I don't exactly know why that has changed lately. My guess is that we are sort of in an interesting place of limbo...waiting. I love home improvement projects and crafts but I really have no desire to start any of them with a move looming ahead. Then the crafts I could do like scrapbooking I sort of don't want to do because I don't have space for it. I would have to do it in my bedroom but then the kids are into it and Genevieve is into everything!!!!! Plus we are trying to save our money and crafts are not very budget friendly. I love to cook and bake and try new recipes but then again we are on a strict budget and I am on a strict diet so.... And four kids make it tricky to have any sort of hobby; with GeneVi's two naps a day, dropping off and picking up kids three times a day, three meals to prepare and an endless need to pick up and clean up, and then my diet of eating every 3 hours and getting my 1 and 1/2 hour workout in everyday I don't want to over complicate my life with extra stuff just because I feel bored and then not do the most important stuff.... So this is what I have decided I will do and work at so I don't get so bored which really for me translates to the feeling of having nothing to work towards... wow, take a breath that was long!
5:00 am - wake up a little after Stewart and make him a pimp breakfast, say a morning prayer with him and send him on his way with a big kiss
5:30 am - bust out my cardio and scripture listening on the cross trainer
6:10 am - force myself to do my strength training
6:45 am - prayers and journal writing (if I feel like writing)
7:00 am - jump in the shower, and do my hair cute!
7:30 am - put dogs out and get the kids ready for the day:
- prayer, scripture reciting, breakfast, with vitamins
- dressed, hair brushed/done, teeth brushed
- feed dogs
- pick up from breakfast and morning routine
9:00 am - take Bridger to school
9:20 am - Story book time
9:30 am- Genevieve down for her nap
10:00 am - kids quite play time, I do chores, make phone calls, church prep,...
12:15 pm- pick up Bridger drop off preschoolers
12: 25 pm - Get Genevieve her lunch
12:30 pm- Bridger's home work time: work book, spelling test words, site words, and reading books
1:15 pm - Play time for Bridger and Genevieve and I do house work and or run errands
3:20 pm - pick up Angie and Ben from school
3:30 pm - walk jog with the dogs, Ben and baby in jogger and Angie and Bridger on bikes I jog
4:00pm- put GeneVi down for her nap
4: 45 pm - dinner preparation, pick up house from the day's play
5:30 pm - eat dinner
6: 15 pm - clean up from dinner, feed dogs
6:45 pm - kids play with dad, I rest a little bit
7:30 pm- start bedtime routine:
- pick up house a little
- get jammies on
- brush teeth
- scripture reading
- award kids their daily smiley faces (how they earn allowance)
- picture book reading
- family prayer
- tuck kids in and help them say their personal prayers
- daddy reads Harry Potter while the kids lay in bed
9:00 pm - get myself ready for bed
9:30 pm - cuddle up to Stewart watch a favorite show
10:00 pm - lights out
Monday - grocery store, we do family home evening
Tuesday - laundry, poop scoop day, bathroom cleaning day, and YW activity
Wednesday - Angeli's play therapy
Thursday - bedroom cleaning day
Friday - something fun after Bridger gets out of school like: park, dog park, kids museum, swimming at the club house. Then its fast food at home night, and we do our family movie night.
Saturday - laundry, something fun in the day, extra shopping if needed, do family game night, and Sunday morning prep
Sunday - we relax and perhaps: watch Mormon Messages, church movies, play church games, go on a family walk, have a "fancy" dinner, and make sure to cuddle
Besides the dogs and a few other little things I am sort of already doing most of this but I want to do it better, I want to do it more regularly. So that will be my goal, to do this better and more and live my dream routine! ...I think in five years this will be really funny/interesting to look back at and remember me in 2012.
*crafts I do want to do though are my brag book pages for Grandma Rasmussen and scrapbook my 2012 and 2013 family calendars! That's it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment