Sunday, February 12, 2012

Also this past week...

Least you think I am a depressive blob. :O) I wanted to share how happy my emotional week turned out to be!

- I had my hair artfully chopped. I was growing it out to have the ever so popular long wavy lock look but I realized I don't have enough hair for that look...its just too thin so I whacked it. I now have a longer a-line bob. Its cute. The color isn't what me and my salonist (?) were going for but whatever its not bad just a little zebra-ish. Its funny though no one has really noticed I've cut 6 inches off! They just say, "I like your new color." :O)

- I got all geared up to restart LIVE the LIFE and I've started my own Live the Life blog for extra accountability. So if you are interested in that you can track my second try at it on there. Here is the link, http://emilylivingthelife.blogspot.com/ You can even see my before pic and make all the fun of me you want! ;)

- I got the dogs fixed...poor little girly wont get to be a mommy and our man will never be a real man. I cant help but feel that this is evil but we cant have siblings having babies together and we can't afford puppies anyways so it had to be done. But seriously how sad. :(

- I cheered and prayed for Stewart while he took his step three board Exam Monday and Tuesday - testing 9 to 5 two days strait is tough stuff. whoot whoot STEW! One step closer!

- We've been celebrating our anniversary! We were planning a trip to Tahoe but Stewart couldn't be out of town since he was on backup call so we got away to Reno. LOL We stayed at the Peppermill in this awesome suite, did sealings at the temple, had an amazing fancy Italian dinner, slept in, and then had a lovely brunch. It was the bomb and fun and romantic and the temple was the loveliest thing ever. Happy us. :O)

- Stewart got me a cricut expression 2, flowers, a lovely card, and a Costco card for our anniversary!!!!!!!! Um, what a sweet man! And all that on top of taking me on a a lovely getaway! I am so spoiled! ......I think he is more excited for me to open the cricut then I am. He loves those things! And what can I not wait for? Family night at Costco tomorrow! I am dreaming of their turkey, provolone, and pesto sandwich.....I am seriously going to postpone my diet one day so I can eat that bad boy before I kiss cheese good bye....its so worth it!

- Paul came to town! (Paul is Stew's little brother) This was such a treat. He was in town for a BYU construction management competition. Oh, we love Paul. We think the world of him. He is so fun to hang out with. He is so fun we even asked him do sealings with us. :O) So fun to see him.

- And least I forget! I made the Oreo filled chocolate chip cookies I have been wanting to make for about a year now....they ended up looking like UFO cookies but the taste was fun and really good and Paul's construction team used them to fuel them through their all night scale model building. Go team BYU!

0 comments: