Last night while I was at Young Womens Stewart and the kiddos drove out to the breeder's and picked up our newest little family member, Tinkerbell! (Yes, that is the sort of name you get when the mean age of your four children is 2.9! :O)
Oh, she is such a pretty little thing! We picked out another pup Choco but they realized that he had some intestinal problems and the breeder wanted to hold on to him to make sure he was well before she sold him so then we picked out little "sweet pea" now known as Tink. I have been so nervous about getting a puppy. I have never ever had a puppy. I have been reading books and watching the complete Cesar Millan's "Mastering Leadership Series" to get ready - Cesar is the Bomb! and I am proud of myself for coping. :O) You'd think I just gave birth. I am texting Stewart to tell him a play by play of how she is doing..... Her first walk, her first pee, her first poop,.....So it hasn't even been 24 hours but I am smitten and I think we are going to raise one heck of a dog. (Well, crossing my fingers that I can handle everything on my plate)
So the question I get when we tell people we are getting a puppy is, "Why?!?!?! Are you sure this is the right time to get a dog?" and I totally understand. I mean we are selling our house, have a 9 month old who is the busiest baby on the face of the earth and have some other traumatic issues going on that are seriously driving me a little crazy BUT about three months ago I had this spiritual experience where I was basically told that Angeli needed a dog. So that was that. Stewart felt he same way and honestly I am so glad we made that decision three months ago because I am not sure we would have made the decision if we had waited any longer. :)
Tink is really Angie's dog. And is she ecstatic. I couldn't be happier for Angeli. Because of our living situation and that we will be renting until FOREVER (I hope to never buy again!) :O) we opted for a tiny little fluffy thing to be a little companion Dog for Angie. And she is sure tiny and fluffy. She is a designer hybrid. A Chineranian (Japanese Chin + Pomeranian). I think Poms are super cute but a bit snobby and yappy and the Chins are very mellow and smart but a bit funny looking so when we found this breeder close by we were really excited about the Chineranian hybrid.
So without further ado here is Tink!
2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
Oh!!!! She is adorable!! Congrats!!!!! We LOVE having a dog, and you will too hopefully!! Fun! Fun! Love you guys!
Post a Comment