I was searching for something on my computer today and I came across the book I started to write two/three years ago. I was board, lonely, and extremely poor. And so instead of starting expensive projects or going out to do fun things with my friends I started to write a book. I reread my grand 30 pages of cliche fiction and found I liked it. I would be deathly embarrassed if anyone I knew read it besides me but I like it. Maybe I'll finish it someday. Maybe I will submit it to a publisher and they will reject me soundly and then I'll be happy to know I actually followed through with it and had a go at my childhood dream of being a writer. Ha.....and at the very least my kids will get a good laugh reading it after I am dead. :O)
2020 goals
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment